Allen & Heath dLive DM64 MixRack
Allen & Heath dLive DM64 MixRack is available to buy from Adlib in the UK. Request a dLive DM64 MixRack sales price below.
Allen & Heath dLive DM64 MixRack sales prices straight to your inbox.
Buy Allen & Heath dLive DM64 MixRackOur best UK Allen & Heath dLive DM64 MixRack prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo Allen & Heath dLive DM64 MixRackYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of Allen & Heath dLive DM64 MixRack. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
Typically used alongside a dLive Surface, the DM64 can also be controlled at the same time or even without a Surface using a laptop, iPad, Allen & Heath IP remote or third party controllers via TCP/IP.
All 128 channels can be used by adding additional DX expanders or patching digital sources.
dLive DM64 Features
- 64 mic/line inputs
- 32 line outputs
- XCVI 160×64 FPGA core with 96kHz sample rate, variable bit-depth for ultimate precision and noise performance, virtually infinite mix headroom thanks to 96bit accumulator, and class leading, ultra-low latency < 0.7ms.
- 128 Input Channels with full processing
- 64 Mix Outputs with full processing
- Configurable 64 bus architecture (group, FX, aux, matrix, mains). LR, LCR and up to 5.1 mains mode & multiple PFLs.
- 16 RackExtra FX with dedicated stereo returns
- 16 DCAs
- Built-in signal generator and RTA
- New preamp design for extra transparency
- Unique Active PAD circuit for consistent performance with any source
- Connection hub featuring: dual redundant GigaACE gigabit link to surface, 2 redundant DX links for I/O expansion, 3 I/O Ports (128ch 96kHz each), dedicated ME-1 48kHz port, 2 network ports, and wordclock BNC I/O.
- Dual redundant, hot swappable power supply
- Flush front panel with ultra quiet fan
- Reversible rack ears design
- 3 Year Warranty