Allen & Heath DX168 Stage Box
Allen & Heath DX168 Stage Box is available to buy from Adlib in the UK. Request a DX168 Stage Box price below.
Request DX168 Stage Box Price
About Allen & Heath DX168 Stage Box
Each DX168 features 16 mic preamps with independent Phantom Power LED indicators, plus 8 XLR line outs.Read More
Buy Allen & Heath DX168 Stage BoxOur best UK Allen & Heath DX168 Stage Box prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo Allen & Heath DX168 Stage BoxYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of Allen & Heath DX168 Stage Box. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
Up to 6 DX168 units can be connected to a dLive system – 4 via the MixRack and 2 via the Surface – allowing up to 96 remote inputs and 48 remote outputs in addition to those provided by the MixRack and Surface.
The DX168 connects via a single Cat5e cable to the dLive Surface, MixRack or upstream DX168 via a secure EtherCon port. A second locking EtherCon port is provided for redundant connection to compatible hardware, or for daisy-chaining to a downstream DX168 for additional remote I/O.
The Expander’s rugged design, with hard-wearing rubber bumpers, allows it to be placed directly on the stage floor during performances. Weighing in at just 4.8kg and featuring a sturdy carry handle, the DX168 offers the convenience and portability needed in rental, education, houses of worship and many other environments. An optional 4U rack mounting kit is available which allows installation in industry standard 19-inch racks.
- 16 Mic Preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 8 XLR Line Outs
- Compatible with dLive S Class and dLive C Class hardware
- Up to 6 DX168 units can be added to a dLive system for 96 inputs / 48 outputs
- Cascade mode allows daisy-chaining of 2 DX168 Expanders for additional I/O (requires firmware 1.60 or higher)
- Redundant DX connection to dLive S Class hardware
- Optional 19-inch rack mount kit available
- Plug and Play – no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
- Rubber bumpers
- Carry handle