Buy Coda Audio APS - Arrayable Point Source
Coda Audio APS is available to buy or hire from Adlib in the UK. Request a APS hire or sales price below.
Buy Coda Audio APSOur best UK Coda Audio APS prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Hire Coda Audio APSOur best UK Coda Audio APS hire prices are not published online. Request a rental price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo Coda Audio APSYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of Coda Audio APS. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
The APS is a compact 2x 10” / 3-way arrayable point source that combines the user-friendliness of a point source with the perfect arrayability of a line array creating a unique category reinforcement system for medium size venues.
As a single speaker, stage fill or a main array, the flexibility of the APS system allows users to achieve repeatable, superior results in small to medium size applications with a single, simple, elegant and flexible solution.
An additional APS-SUB provides an extension down to 28 Hz.
- 3-way Arrayable Point Source
- Unique 9” Dual Diaphragm Curved-wave-driver (DDC)
- Dual 10" neodymium ultra low distortion cone drivers
- APS-COUPLER sums the energy from all transducers to perform as a single source
- Integrated rigging system for horizontal or vertical arrays as well as Single use
- Variable horizontal coverage: 120°, 90°, 60° or asymmetrical: 105° (45°+60°); 90° (30°+60°); 75° (30°+45°)
- Variable vertical coverage of 20° (one cabinet), 40° (two cabinets), 60° (3 cabinets) etc. up to 360° (18 Cabinets)
- Linear phase response for superior fidelity
- Frequency range: 50Hz – 22kHz
- Exceptionally high sound pressure
- Multiplex enclosure with Polyurea coating for extreme durability and water protection
- Subwoofer extension down to 28Hz with APS-SUB
- System integration with LINUS amplifiers