Buy or Hire L-Acoustics Kara in the UK
L-Acoustics Kara is available to buy or hire from Adlib in the UK. Request a Kara hire or sales price below.
L-Acoustics Kara hire or sales prices straight to your inbox.
Buy L-Acoustics KaraOur best UK L-Acoustics Kara prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Hire L-Acoustics KaraOur best UK L-Acoustics Kara hire prices are not published online. Request a rental price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo L-Acoustics KaraYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of L-Acoustics Kara. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
The Kara modular line source delivers ultimate flexibility to any sound design, with its optional low frequency extension. This active, two way compact enclosure boasts exceptional throw as well as smooth and wide horizontal directivity.
Deployed alone, Kara is ideal for enhanced speech and vocal programs. With the SB18 subwoofer, Kara delivers a full range performance, capable of reproducing high impact low frequency for the most energetic music concerts.
An install version with streamlined rigging and a custom color palette allows Kara to adapt to any install which calls for architectural discretion.
Key Features Include
- Compact and lightweight design, compliant with rigging and sightline constraints
- Extended LF resources for contour requirements from flat to medium
- Clarity, intelligibility and precision for vocal, speech and lead instruments
- 110° horizontal directivity for distributed applications, fills and central clusters
- LA-RAK (LA8) advanced system drive and protection
- State-of-the-art rigging system for high accuracy and quick set-up
- White and architectural RAL color available (KARAi)