About L-Acoustics LA8
The LA8 amplified controllers designed to work alongside and power L-Acoustics loudspeaker systems.
The LA8 combines in a 2U lightweight chassis the resources of a 2 x 4 DSP engine driving four channels of amplification delivering up to 1800 watts each, a comprehensive library of factory presets, a user-friendly front panel interface, two I/O Ethernet
connection ports for network remote control, a connection panel for audio inputs and speaker outputs, and an AES/EBU input board.
L-Acoustics LA8 Key Features
- Cutting edge loudspeaker amplification, DSP, network
- High-grade 24 bit A/D converters, 130 dB dynamic range
- 96 kHz/32 bit floating point SHARC DSP
- 4 channel high efficiency amplifier section fed by 2 inputs
- 4 x 1800 W / 4 Ohms
- Advanced dual IIR/FIR filter algorithms
- Exclusive L-DRIVE system protection
- Complete onboard L-ACOUSTICS preset library
- LA NETWORK MANAGER 2 software for remote control & monitoring
- AES/EBU Standard on LA8 and LA-RAK