Buy or Hire Martin MAC Viper Profile
Martin MAC Viper Profile is available to buy or hire from Adlib in the UK. Request a MAC Viper Profile hire or sales price below.
About Martin MAC Viper Profile
The MAC Viper Profile is a new breed of high-output profile luminaire with an exceptional feature set, superior light quality and a highly efficient optical system.
Request a Price
Get our best Martin MAC Viper Profile prices.Buy Rent
Buy Martin MAC Viper ProfileOur best UK Martin MAC Viper Profile prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Hire Martin MAC Viper ProfileOur best UK Martin MAC Viper Profile hire prices are not published online. Request a rental price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo Martin MAC Viper ProfileYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of Martin MAC Viper Profile. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
It outperforms all market-leading profiles in the 1200-watt range and is even an alternative to 1500-watt fixtures. The Viper Profile is not only brighter, it is also a faster and more compact solution. With its 1000-watt HID source, the Viper consumes less power, making it over 50% more efficient than its 1200-watt rivals.
- 26000 Lumens – Excellent light quality with a very flat and uniform field and 6000K color temperature
- 1:4 zoom – Fast zoom with auto-linked focus
- Large aperture front lens – The 140 mm front lens exceeds the size of any other fixture in this segment for just the right fat beam look
- 2 x 5-slot rotating gobo wheels - All glass gobos with optimal focal separation for superior morphing effects
- FX wheel – Patent-pending FX wheel provides an additional 4 fixed gobos and 135° animation effect
- CMY – Vibrant color mixing with a superior palette of colors including true reds, rich ambers, primary green and deep blues
- 8-slot color wheel – Static colors and correction filters for added color choice and bump effects
- Linear CTO – Daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette
- Dimmer and shutter - Combined dimmer/shutter system with intensity effects, instant blackout/open and smooth fades
- Iris – Fast and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects
- Strobe – Diverse strobe effects using mechanical or electronic control or in combination
- Soft frost – A light frost leaves gobo artwork visible with a beautiful soft edge. Includes a linear focus blurring option
- 4-facet prism – Real beam separation with rotation and index control for dynamic effects and accurate tiling