Buy Midas DL251 in the UK
Midas DL251 is available to buy from Adlib in the UK. Request a DL251 sales price below.
Midas DL251 sales prices straight to your inbox.
About Midas DL251
DL251 is a 5U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit with 48 mic/line level inputs and 16 line level outputs and delivers legendary Midas sound quality utilising our time-tested and road-proven technologies. Featuring award-winning Midas microphone preamplifiers with 2.5 dB analogue gain steps and three AES50 network ports providing N+1 redundancy, plus an Ethernet control port and a MIDI Interface (In, Out, Thru), the DL251 is the ideal partner to the Midas M Series and PRO Series digital consoles, enabling a digital snake connection from Front of House to stage.Read More
Buy Midas DL251Our best UK Midas DL251 prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo Midas DL251You would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of Midas DL251. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
Pro Series DL251 Features
- 48 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 16 actively balanced low impedance line level outputs
- Selectable 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate operation
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration switches on front panel
- 3 AES50 network ports for redundant connections
- MIDI In, Out and Thru connectors
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- Rugged 5U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Dual redundant auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supplies
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.