Buy Midas DL431 Active Microphone Splitter UK
Midas DL431 is available to buy from Adlib in the UK. Request a DL431 price below.
Request DL431 Price
About Midas DL431
DL431 is a 6U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit designed for microphone signal splitting applications with 24 mic/line level inputs and 72 line level outputs, and delivers legendary MIDAS sound quality utilising our time-tested and roadproven technologies.
Featuring two independent MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with 2.5 dB gain steps plus a third fixed gain MIDAS Microphone preamplifier per input channel, two dual redundant AES50 network interfaces, dual redundant Ethernet control ports and a MIDI Interface (In, Out, Thru), the DL431 is the ideal partner to the MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9, XL8 and PRO X digital consoles, enabling a digital snake connection from Front of House to stage.Read More
Buy Midas DL431Our best UK Midas DL431 prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo Midas DL431You would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of Midas DL431. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
Midas Pro Series DL431 Key Features
- 24 channel microphone splitter with 2 electronically and 1 transformer balanced outputs per channel
- 3 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers per channel with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 2 independent dual redundant AES50 (X and Y) network ports
- Local channel monitoring with integrated headphone amplifier
- 24 bit audio operation with 96 kHz sample rate
- Remote operation up to 80 m via CAT5/5e cable
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration LCD display on front panel
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- Rugged 6U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Dual redundant auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supplies
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.