Buy Midas Neutron DSP Engine UK
Midas Neutron Engine is available to buy from Adlib in the UK. Request a Neutron Engine price below.
Buy Midas Neutron EngineOur best UK Midas Neutron Engine prices are not published online. Request a sales price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Demo Midas Neutron EngineYou would be welcome to visit our demo facilities in Liverpool or Glasgow for a personal demo of Midas Neutron Engine. Click below to arrange. Request Demo
- Audio System Engine with industry leading 108 Gigaflops digital signal processing performance
- HyperMAC Router with 192 bidirectional channels over copper and optical fibre
- 40 bit floating point processing with 96 kHz sample rate
- Dual redundant connection to control centre for enhanced reliability
- Snake connections up to 500 m with optical fibre or 100 m with CAT5/5e cable
- Fitted with 4 DSP cards as standard for N+1 redundant operation
- Expansion card slot for additional connectivity options
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and Ethernet control network ports
- Dual-fibre Neutrik opticalCON DUO* connector used for optical fibre snake connection
- Rugged 7U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Three bay auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply with N+1 redundancy
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The powerhouse at the centre of the PRO X system, the new NEUTRON High Performance Audio System Engine is the result of a three year research and development program that pushed the Midas engineering team well beyond their already considerable expertise and knowledge.
NEUTRON’s cutting-edge, latest generation DSPs and high-performance FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array) technology, coupled with a highly efficient MIMD (Multiple Instruction, Multiple Data) architecture, delivers more than 100 Gigaflops of real-time audio processing. With the capability to handle up to 168 simultaneous input channels and 99 time-aligned and phase-coherent output mix buses, NEUTRON represents the state-of-the-art in digital audio mixing technology.
HyperMAC and AES50 audio networking technologies allow up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs at 96 kHz sampling frequency combined with 40 bit floating point processing precision, which can be dynamically assigned to the PRO X’s input channels and bus outputs on a dynamic scene-by-scene basis. This high level of connectivity, coupled with the large channel and bus counts, make the PRO X and NEUTRON equally at home in theatres and symphony halls as it is in live concert touring, outside broadcast and music festivals.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.