Hire Shure UR1M Body Pack Transmitter UK
Shure UR1M Micro Belt Pack Transmitter is available to hire from Adlib in the UK. Request a UR1M Micro Belt Pack Transmitter hire price below.
About Shure UR1M Micro Belt Pack Transmitter
Shure UR1M is a compact, discreet bodypack transmitter designed to work as part of a Shure UHF-R system. Shure UR1M belt packs are available to hire from Adlib in the UK.
Request a Price
Shure UR1M Micro Belt Pack Transmitter prices straight to your inbox.Rent
Hire Shure UR1M Micro Belt Pack TransmitterOur best UK Shure UR1M Micro Belt Pack Transmitter hire prices are not published online. Request a rental price below. We will respond within 1 business working day. Request Price
Weighing only 2.2 oz without batteries, the UR1M Micro-Bodypack Transmitter is the most compact bodypack available from Shure.
It works with headworn, lavalier, and instrument microphones and cables. Its removable antenna provides additional flexibility, and a threaded connector securely locks microphone or instrument cables.
Other advanced features include a multi-function bit-mapped LCD, frequency and power lockout and infrared automatic transmitter sync. The UR1 can be used continuously for up to 9 hours using 2 x AAA lithium batteries. (6 hours using alkaline or NiMH)
This transmitter requires the UR4D or UR4S receiver to complete the system.
- User adjustable RF power (10/50 mW or 10/100 mW, regionally dependant)
- 60-75 MHz RF tuning range (regionally dependent), tunable in 25 kHz steps
- Weighs only 2.2 oz (62 g) without batteries
- Measures 1.92” x 2.38” x .66” (49 x 60 x 17mm), less than half the size of standard bodypacks
- Conformal coating for further improved sweat resistance
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD display
- 2 AAA batteries provide up to 9 hours continuous use (9 hours lithium/6 hours alkaline or NiMH)
- Selectable alkaline, lithium primary, or NiMH battery curves for accurate power metering
- Audio level metering
- Infrared automatic transmitter sync
- Frequency and power lockout
- Removeable antenna
- TA4M or LEMO3 connector options available
- Compatible with Wireless Workbench 5 Software