On-Site Service Technician
Location: Liverpool, UK
Carry out on-site inspection service and repair of audio, visual and lighting equipment in various environments from music venues to theatres, restaurants and bars.
The below list is provided as an outline to the role on offer:
- Manage and work with clients onsite in various venue types throughout the UK.
- Diagnose faults to various PA, lighting and video systems, including L-Acoustics, D&B, Coda, Martin, ClayPaky systems.
- Service equipment on site, including PAT and cataloguing of equipment.
- Work hand and glove with Adlib’s service department to deliver Adlib’s service responsibilities through-out the UK.
- Produce post-service site reports to the office.
- Terminate a variety of cables (XLR, LK, Socapex, CAT6e and others) to a high standard on-site.
The role will be based out of Adlib’s Knowsley service centre and will require you to split your time between working at Adlib’s service department, carrying-out various repairs to equipment, PAT testing and cable making, when not on servicing on site.
Ideal Qualities of the Candidate:
- Current CSCS, PASMA and IPAF certification
- Must have excellent soldering skills
- Ability to carry out instructions and work unsupervised
- Have a knowledge of PAT testing standards and electrical safety standards
- Pro-active approach to any given situation
- Ability to react and adapt under pressure
- Previous experience within a field service role
- Ability to follow a schedule and basic time management skills
- Sense of personal accountability and responsibility
- Dedication to quality
- Customer focus
- Strong organisation skills
- A keen communicator
- Be able to produce repair reports
- Basic data entry
- Ability to learn new skills
- Knowledge of professional audio, lighting and video equipment is essential
- Driving licence
- Knowledge of audio and lighting consoles.
- Understanding of live production infrastructure and signal distribution.
Understanding of power distribution systems.
How to Apply
For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org