Location: Liverpool, UK
- Provide primary point of internal contact for members of the Account Management team, for projects requiring production services.
- Provide high-level outline advice and initial guidance on the design and specification of technical equipment systems.
- Oversee activities of the Team, providing all aspects of pre-production, systems design, specification and management of lighting, rigging and video projects including client handling, design, equipment specification, crew allocation, logistics through to rigging and operation on site.
- Manage any project changes and customer confirmations, collating and reporting all charges to be invoiced.
- Represent the Company at production and site meetings as required.
- Quality control, with particular reference to feedback on the equipment hire services provided.
- Monitor, develop and implement the Company’s ‘On-Site’ Health and Safety Policy.
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities where additional services provided by the Company can be introduced to existing projects and clients.
- Identify any areas of legislation / regulation relating to the activities of the Production Team and implement controls, training etc. to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that the Company’s policies, rules, procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties.
Skills and attributes required:
- Established and experienced professional within the technical production industry.
- Ensuring the smoothest possible service delivery with excellent communication, both internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of current and emerging technology and trends within the Lighting, Rigging, Video and Audio sectors.
- Ability to produce high level reports and plans.
- Highly IT literate, with good knowledge of all Microsoft Office software and experience of using rental management software and other business applications.
- A highly organised individual, able to prioritise a demanding and diverse workload to exacting deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to change and lead and direct a team through an unexpected change of priority or deadline.
- Full driving licence and own transport.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.