Service Technician - Lighting
Location: Liverpool, UK
The below list is not exhaustive but provided as an outline guide to planned activities.
- Repair lighting fixtures from brands such as Martin, ClayPaky, Chauvet.
- Test repaired equipment and make sure it is in ‘good as new’ standard of repair
- Diagnose faults within various tour grade lighting equipment such as fixtures, hazers and lighting consoles.
Ideal Qualities of the candidate:
- Have an up to date knowledge of lighting technology in the live event industry
- Be able to demonstrate safe working with live equipment
- Be able to fault find and problem solve
- Ability to trace electrical faults
- Ability to carry out instructions and work unsupervised
- Pro-active approach to any given situation
- Ability to react and adapt under pressure
- Experience within a hires company or other such service environment is preferred
- Ability to follow a schedule and basic time management skills
- Sense of personal accountability and responsibility
- Dedication to quality
- Strong organisation skills
- A keen communicator
- Be able to produce repair reports
- Basic data entry
- Must have good soldering skills
How to Apply
If you wish to apply or require further information for the above vacancy, please forward a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.