Service Technician - Video
Location: Liverpool, UK
The below list is not exhaustive but provided as an outline guide to planned activities.
- Repair LED panels from brands such as Roe, Unilumen and Absen
- Test repaired equipment and make sure it is in ‘good as new’ standard of repair
- Diagnose faults within various tour grade video equipment such as projectors, processors, etc.
Ideal Qualities of the Candidate
- Must have good precision micro-soldering skills and be used to working under a microscope for such work
- Have an up to date knowledge of cable standards used in the video industry, e.g. fibre (and the various types of), BNC, Triax, Cat6e, etc
- Ability to carry out instructions and work unsupervised
- Knowledge of how to strip and repair projectors is also beneficial
- Pro-active approach to any given situation
- Ability to react and adapt under pressure
- Experience within a hires company or other such service environment is preferred
- Ability to follow a schedule and basic time management skills
- Sense of personal accountability and responsibility
- Dedication to quality
- Strong organisation skills
- Be able to produce repair reports
- Basic data entry
How to Apply
If you wish to apply or require further information for the above vacancy, please forward a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.