Technician - Scotland
Location: Glasgow, UK
To prep, rig, operate and maintain stage systems and electrical effects for live productions.
- Prep equipment to a high standard prior to event.
- Rig equipment on site in accordance with company SSW.
- Operate equipment for duration of event.
- Liaise with clients / venues on site, to ensure event schedule are met.
- Work in conjunction with other suppliers and departments.
- Responsible for directing local crew.
Documentation / Reporting Responsibilities
- Complete dispatch notes to ensure all the equipment is on the truck prior to leaving the warehouse.
- Complete and return POWRA forms.
- Complete and return Accident and Fault Report if applicable.
Desirable Professional Qualities
- Customer and Industry awareness *
- An awareness of audio, lighting systems and products *
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- Excellent organisation and a pro-active work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and react to a dynamic working environment
- Ability to follow set processes
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication
Desirable Skills & Qualifications
- Full clean UK Driving licence
- Experience working with professional audio and lighting *
- Experience in Customer Service
- Experience of electronic repair and troubleshooting
Essential skills, qualifications, and qualities marked with an *
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the above vacancy, please forward a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information.