WYG / AutoCAD Assistant
Location: Liverpool, UK
This would be ideally suited to a postgraduate or aspiring CAD person looking to gain valuable experience working with an established company. As part of this role, we will offer training in the relevant software packages and there will be opportunities to progress in other areas within the company. Must have a working knowledge of Cast WYSIWYG or AutoCAD / Vectorworks.
To provide WYG and CAD Visualisation support for projects across all market sectors.
- Assist in the creation, conversion and set up of 2D/3D models in WYG / AutoCAD and other visualisation systems to the shows specification.
- Conversion of digital media content supplied by the customer to the required format.
- Creation of renderings to support Designer’s work and bid / pitch documents.
- Support the Design Services Department with production of general visualisation drawings, AutoCAD Drawings, file conversions, Excel data Patches and Advance documents.
- Ensure that all information contained within drawings and visualisations are correct and conforms to industry best practice.
- Responsible for creating content for the Adlib’s CAD database. Ensure all content created is in line with company policy and standards including creation, storage and usage of files contained within by the department and third party stakeholders
- Maintaining CAD department visualisation systems, hardware and software as required
- Providing support to senior CAD/Visualisation designer with projects as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with CAST WYG / Autodesk AutoCAD / Vector Works
- Basic Adobe Creative Cloud skills
- MS Office Applications – Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Eye for detail and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Knowledge of Lighting, Rigging, Audio, Video equipment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- To be a real team player with the ability to work autonomously.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the above vacancy, please forward a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information.