Acceptable Use Policy
Version Number: 2.0.0
Issue Date: 19th April 2018
Our acceptable use policy defines the terms that apply to users of our website(s), which include adlib.co.uk and stagetex.events (our sites), as a guest or a registered user of our website(s).
Changes to this acceptable use policy
We recommend that you visit this page periodically to review any changes as they are binding our website users.
Some of the terms contained in this ‘acceptable use policy’ may also be superseded by terms or provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website(s).
Our site may only be used for lawful purposes.
You are prohibited from using our site;
- In any way that contravenes or breaches any local, national or international law or regulation.
- For any purpose that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has unlawful or fraudulent effect.
- In any way that may potentially harm minors or children (as defined in GDPR) or disadvantaged persons in any way whatsoever.
- For any solicitation (spam) purposes in any way.
- To knowingly use harmful or malware programmes including (but not limited to): viruses, trojans, worms, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, time-bombs, or any other harmful programmes or similar that adversely affect the operation of any computer or device software or hardware.
In addition, you agree:
- Not to breach our copyright terms, as defined in our Website Terms & Conditions.
- Not to breach our security terms, as defined in our Website Terms & Conditions.
Termination or Suspension
Adlib Audio Limited may determine, at its absolute discretion, if there has been a breach of these ‘acceptable use policy’ terms by any user of our website(s).
When a breach of this policy has occurred, we will take any legal or other action as we deem appropriate.
We reserve the right to take any or all of the following steps, on temporary or permanent basis:
- withdrawal of your right to use our site,
- removal of any posts, commentary or uploaded information by users of our website(s),
- send a warning to users in breach that defines the breach and any actions we require by the user to correct the breach,
- apply legal enforcement against users, which may include reimbursement of costs incurred by us as a direct result of the breach,
- apply any other legal remedy as allowed in law,
- inform to appropriate law enforcement authorities, as we reasonably deem necessary or as required by law.
Adlib Audio Limited excludes all liabilities for any actions taken as a result of a breach or breaches of our ‘acceptable use policy’.
The ‘acceptable use policy’ breach responses defined in this policy are not limited. We reserve the right to take any other action or seek any other remedy as we reasonably deem to be appropriate.