Join the Adlib team
Adlib has been a supplier of pro audio, lighting & video solutions for over 30 years. Our main services include:
• Audio, lighting & video sales and installations
• Audio, lighting & video rental house
• Loudspeaker & flightcase manufacturer
• Education and training provider for production services
Our head office is in Liverpool, Merseyside and we recently opened a warehouse in Scotland.
Adlib Audio is an equal opportunities employer. It is committed to providing equal opportunities throughout employment including in the recruitment, training and promotion of workers, and to eliminating discrimination in the workplace whether on grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, nationality, or disability.
Adlib are seeking an Accounts Payable to join our Liverpool offices. This permanent position will consist of administrating all duties related to Accounts Payable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process invoices – scaning and matching to POs
- Monitor price differences, resolve differences
- Timely resolve supplier disputes
- Monthly reconciliation of creditors to supplier statements
- Balance Petty Cash and main Bank Account
- Allocate supplier payments
- Deposit Cheques
- Enter Director level expense claims
- Process PDs
- Process Expense claims & credit cards
- Prepare monthly suppliers and freelancers payment runs
- Prepare BACs upload journal for payments
- Cost smoothing / period review of costs
Successful applicant will display:
- Knowledge of Live Production equipment
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Competent IT Skills
- Clean Driving Licence
- Ability to Multi-task on more than one discipline
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- AAT Level 4 or equivalent
- GCSE Maths Grade C / Level 5 minimum
- GCSE English Grade C / Level 5 minimum
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of work
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
- Experience of a similar role in a busy accounts office is essential
To apply for this position please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.