We are looking for a Rental Asset Compliance Manager to join our Asset Management Team and help to deliver the very highest of standards of Audio, Lighting and Video production to the industry.
Based in our rental department, we are looking for someone who has a meticulous attention to detail and organisation to be the driving force behind our rental stock testing and compliance standards – primarily for rigging and electrical testing and inspection.
What’s the role?
You’ll be working alongside colleagues in the Asset Management Team and Warehouse to plan, monitor and lead the periodic testing of our rental stock according to Adlib’s standards and testing policies.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and scheduling testing of rental assets across the year
- Identifying priority areas for testing according to demand and test anniversaries
- Maintain and manage test data and databases
- Maintain and manage test equipment and calibration
- Carrying out testing as required
- Working with PAT test operatives and warehouse staff to ensure testing is carried out according to policies
- Communicating with warehouse staff to gather feedback on equipment and processes - identifying opportunities to improve compliance with company policies and technical standards
- Producing reports for planning and department reviews
Where’s the role?
As you’ll work closely with our rental inventory and colleagues based in the warehouse, you’ll be based at our HQ in Knowsley, Liverpool.
What are the must-haves?
- 2+ years’ experience working with electrical and/or mechanical testing and inspection of equipment
- Detailed knowledge of testing and inspecting of electrical equipment
- Awareness of inspecting rigging equipment
- Confident user of Microsoft Office – especially Excel
What things should I be familiar with?
- Electrical PAT Code of Practice (5th Edition)
- LOLER and PUWER Regulations
- Experience with the Data Strategy QCCheck system
- PAT/Electrical Testing Certificate or Qualification
- BS7909-related Qualification (or relevant electrical qualifications)
- Understanding of temporary electrical systems and/or BS7909
- Proven experience in project management
- Experience in equipment maintenance, troubleshooting and servicing
- Experience using Rental Asset Management software and databases (such as HireTrack)