Concert Lighting Hire
Having worked with international artists including Ellie Goulding, Jack Whitehall and Joe Bonamassa, we have the experience and choice of equipment to support even the most demanding requirements. But we're equally at home working on smaller events - we've purchased specific equipment to help us do a better job in these smaller venues where space and budget are usually tighter.Request a Quote
Corporate Event Lighting Hire
Adlib have a strong history supporting corporate event clients including major event agencies and end clients. Recent projects have included The International Festival of Business and the national tour of The Drum awards. Whether it's simple wireless uplighters or a complex lighting design for a major awards ceremony, Ian Rubert is our corporate events specialist and would be delighted to help.Request a Quote
Festival Lighting Hire
With our roots in international touring, Adlib is well positioned to supply lighting design and equipment for festivals. We have worked on some of the UK's largest festivals and public events with rave reviews from organisers, bands and audience alike.Request a Quote
Lighting Hire Glasgow
Adlib is a specialist event lighting hire company with over 25 years’ experience in touring and live events. Based in Glasgow, we provide lighting hire throughout Scotland, the UK and Europe for concerts, theatre, festivals and corporate events.
Why Adlib Lighting?
- Over 25 years’ experience providing event lighting for intimate corporate events and showcases to international concerts and arena tours.
- A helpful team of lighting designers and technicians who can guide you through every stage of planning for your event or tour.
- Access to the latest lighting and video technology ensuring your design is up to date with the latest trends.
- Access to our lighting design and visualisation studio.
- A huge inventory of professional event lighting brands including Martin, Clay Paky, Robe, Grand MA, Avolites, ETC, Arri along with a specialist rigging department.
- A varied range of equipment designed to suit every budget. As well as equipment most suited to large-scale event, we have invested in good quality, high impact , smaller, lighter equipment and brands which means we are able to reduce transport and technician costs for smaller events and are very good at designing packages to fit in tour bus trailers!
- Lighting and video are becoming increasingly intertwined. Adlib offers an in-house video department stocking Panasonic projectors, Absen video wall, Sony broadcast cameras, Barco and Black Magic switching and a range of media servers.
- We started in the business as an audio-only supplier and our audio department continues to grow to this day and are now a true “one-stop-shop” for event audio, lighting, video, staging and rigging. The option to source sound system hire, lighting, video and staging equipment from one supplier saves you time and money on technicians and transport.
- Peace of mind. We have invested in quality, safety and environmental management systems and are certified to ISO9001:2008, OHAS18001 and ISO14001 standards.
Request a Lighting Hire Quote
Or ask us a question